Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Can someone tell me who these players are?

Comments

• Options
    Minnie Minoso
    Harmon Killebrew
    Jim Catfish Hunter
    Don't Know
    Juan Marichal

The Killebrew looks fake. He has one of the neatest sigs around and that is definitely not even close (unless his sig has changed or he signed it in a hurry). The others look real!
  • Options
    The 4th one down is Sean Burroughs I believe
  • Options
    Sean Burroughs is #4
  • Options
    samspopsamspop Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭
    I thought the 4th one down was a rare autograph of Se Bzli, but I think Sean Burroughs may be correct.
  • Options

<< <i>I thought the 4th one down was a rare autograph of Se Bzli, but I think Sean Burroughs may be correct. >>

That was my first thought as well, but just too rare for Se - I heard that he doesn't even sign at all. They do look alike though - could almost be brothers!
  • Options
    You didn't know Minnie???!!!!!

The Minoso is real btw.
    Collecting
    Minnie Minoso Master and Basic
    1967 Topps PSA 8+
    1960's Topps run Mega Set image
    "For me, playing baseball has been like a war and I was defending the uniform I wore, Every time I put on the uniform I respected it like the American flag. I wore it like I was representing every Latin country."--Minnie Minoso
  • Options

<< <i>You didn't know Minnie???!!!!! >>

This was my husband's memorabilia collection - he dropped dead, unexpectedly 8 weeks ago at 41. Collecting was his thing -- I'm simply trying to get things in order for our son. Please pardon my ignorance -- no, I didn't know it was Minnie Minoso.
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

This was my husband's memorabilia collection - he dropped dead, unexpectedly 8 weeks ago at 41. Collecting was his thing -- I'm simply trying to get things in order for our son. Please pardon my ignorance -- no, I didn't know it was Minnie Minoso. >>

Wow I am so sorry to hear that, especially being that I am 41!!
  • Options

<< <i>

This was my husband's memorabilia collection - he dropped dead, unexpectedly 8 weeks ago at 41. Collecting was his thing -- I'm simply trying to get things in order for our son. Please pardon my ignorance -- no, I didn't know it was Minnie Minoso. >>

I meant no harm. I was joking since Minnie is one of my all time favorites and you will see him right under all of my posts. Very sorry to hear about your husband I can only imagine what you and your family have been through.
    Collecting
    Minnie Minoso Master and Basic
    1967 Topps PSA 8+
    1960's Topps run Mega Set image
    "For me, playing baseball has been like a war and I was defending the uniform I wore, Every time I put on the uniform I respected it like the American flag. I wore it like I was representing every Latin country."--Minnie Minoso
  • Options
    My condolences to your husband. Just so you know, the Minoso signature is with his first name Orestes. Minnie was a nickname. He is very underrated and probably deserving of the HOF.