Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

O.T. & Never Mind : Although a majority of my time's been spent exclusively on the darkside For

In searching thru my various Whitman blue folders the other day, I came to the realization that I still have many unfilled holes in my Morgan Dollars folders, and (seeing as how I consider them to be among the most beautiful U.S. Coins ever minted, along with Walkers & IHC's) really should see what I can do about shortening that list of "needs"............

Any darksiders also collect Morgans or have extras/junk to sell?

If so, please see my post over on the Liteside.

If not, please excuse this OT post.

Thx!

- - Dave

Linky

Comments

• 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Oh no!!! The force seems to waning in this one!!!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭
    I THINK YOU'LL BE GLAD TO KNOW I HAVE RETURNED TO THE DARKSIDE, after having been "educated" by various members of the Liteside...............................................
  • 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Tough crowd, as is customary. Sorry you were abused, and welcome home, long lost brother!!!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,528 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I THINK YOU'LL BE GLAD TO KNOW I HAVE RETURNED TO THE DARKSIDE, after having been "educated" by various members of the Liteside............................................... >>

Welcome back!

Lightside:
    imageimage

Darkside:

The difference is clear image
  • DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭
    So true!!image