Home Sports Talk
Options

Sucks to be a Sooner or a Longhorn today!!

Of coarse both the spare, over ranked teams suck anyways!! Pack up you national champion crap and move along.

Comments

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh heh, looks like the Big 12 Champ will come from the North this year!
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    Texas has looked like crap for most of the year but were just good enough to escape with victories. I'm not surprised they got punked at home by K-State.

Oklahoma, on the other hand, surprised me. They looked like they could score 50 on the 1985 Bears before today.
  • Options
    EstilEstil Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭✭
    Well I hope next week it'll suck to be a Gamec--k, and the next week it'll suck to be a Tiger, and the following week it'll suck to be a Gator, if you get my drift. image

I guess the 2007 season is becoming the Year of the Underdog (the Wildcats included; sure there was the magical 2006 season but otherwise we were the laughing stock of the SEC for most seasons before) just like the 2000s are the Decade of the Underdog in MLB.
    WISHLIST
    Dimes: 54S, 53P, 50P, 49S, 45D+S, 44S, 43D, 41S, 40D+S, 39D+S, 38D+S, 37D+S, 36S, 35D+S, all 16-34's
    Quarters: 52S, 47S, 46S, 40S, 39S, 38S, 37D+S, 36D+S, 35D, 34D, 32D+S
    74 Topps: 37,38,46,47,48,138,151,193,210,214,223,241,256,264,268,277,289,316,435,552,570,577,592,602,610,654,655
    1997 Finest silver: 115, 135, 139, 145, 310
    1995 Ultra Gold Medallion Sets: Golden Prospects, HR Kings, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings, Rising Stars
  • Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    Texas A&M is in great shape too, I think they are trying to get more sanctions imposed on them courtesy of Coach Fran.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    pretenders....move along here, there is nothing to see.

I thought K State was a basketball school!

JS
  • Options
    Looks like we're going to have 2 pac 10 teams in the top 3! Hell Oregon lost and should *climb* in the rankings!

It's apparent the power has now shifted and the PAC10 is the best conference in America.

Texas gets absolutely DRILLED and should drop out of the top 10. OK loses to....Colorado? They need to be out of the top 10 as well. Florida, you pretenders, get out of the top 10 as well.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>pretenders....move along here, there is nothing to see.

I thought K State was a basketball school!

JS >>

No, that's Kansas. K State sucks at everything.
  • Options

<< <i>
    No, that's Kansas. K State sucks at everything. >>

They don't suck at beating overrated UTexas, which they have now done two years in a row.

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Texas gets absolutely DRILLED and should drop out of the top 10. >>

And how did your school do, hmm?

Not your flavor of the month but the college you attended.

Thanks in advance image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    I don't have a favorite school, just love to see those overrated teams get BLASTED by teams that, if they are as good as the hype suggests, should be able to beat handily and not lose by TWENTY.

bwahaha

Same goes for OK, florida, all these other overrated teams that are losing to cupcakes. The real conference has stepped up their game, and now the PAC10 should, if the voters aren't complete frauds, have 2 of the top 3 teams in USC and Cal.

• Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you go back to about 1992 forward, I think you will find that K State Football has a fairly decent overall record and completed afew seasons in the top 15. Bill Snyder did a terrific job there

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options

<< <i>I don't have a favorite school, just love to see those overrated teams get BLASTED by teams that, if they are as good as the hype suggests, should be able to beat handily and not lose by TWENTY.

bwahaha

Same goes for OK, florida, all these other overrated teams that are losing to cupcakes. The real conference has stepped up their game, and now the PAC10 should, if the voters aren't complete frauds, have 2 of the top 3 teams in USC and Cal. >>

I'm sorry, you neglected to answer my question.

How did your college do yesterday?
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    How did UT do yesterday?

bwahahaha Kstate, by 20 points?

OVER---RATED....OVER---RATED!!

• Options
    Okay, that's the fourth time in this thread you said Texas lost.

Thanks for the news flash.

So, again, how did your college do yesterday?
  • Options
    And for the fifth time:

UT looooses.
  • Options
    Too embarrassed to say, huh?

Typical.

edited for grammar, sorta image
  • Options
    No, embarrassing would be losing to the hapless and winless Falcons and making Joey Harrington look like an All Pro.
  • Options
    Nice spin job.

• Options
    No, the spinning here are the longhorns wondering how the hell they lost to Kstate by 20 points.
  • Options
    Ha, just answer the question, Hoss!

I'm not ashamed to say that the college from which I graduated is now non-existent!