Home Sports Talk
Options

Say "Hello" to the Now First Place Mets!!!

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks for that "guarantee" Steve, it was the kiss of death!!

'64
'64
'64

Let's Go Mets!!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phillies lose and Penn State loses - I picked a bad day to give up drinking. Liquor store open?
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    13-0, Mets blow their load for the rest of the season. Howard will hit 3 homers tomorrow!

JS
  • Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    Subway series pt. 2 Sorry sillies. G's ax me why the hostilities? 3 words PETE ROSE 1979. oh yea- sellers who refuse to put cheese whiz on a damn cheesesteak. Mike
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Subway series pt. 2 Sorry sillies. G's ax me why the hostilities? 3 words PETE ROSE 1979. oh yea- sellers who refuse to put cheese whiz on a damn cheesesteak. Mike >>

You keep bringing up Rose and the Phillies - Read a frigin' history book. Rose was leaving the Reds no matter what...just a question of which team he was going to sign with...he interviewed with a number of teams and picked the Phillies for a variety of reasons. Don't blame the Phillies for stealing Rose, blame the former Reds owner who wouldn't pay Rose what he deserved.
  • Options
    stevek-

there's no sense trying to reason with a drunk man who feels the need to post his incoherent ramblings here instead of sleeping off his drunken stupor.