Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

set registry question

i'm trying to add a card to my existing player set regisitry and it will no longer recognize my username or password.
anyone else experience this problem??

Comments

• Options

<< <i>i'm trying to add a card to my existing player set regisitry and it will no longer recognize my username or password.
    anyone else experience this problem?? >>

Never experienced that. Make sure you got the correct spelling and numbers and so on. I think you gotta make sure with CAPS too, not sure. Try that and if it dosen't work than i'm affraid you'll have to contact PSA. Don't know what to tell you besides trying again and make sure you got everything right. Hope its works out for youimage
  • Options
    i haven't added a card to the set in a few weeks, so something(bad) obviously has occured during that period. i double-checked and tried using both lower-case and caps, to no avail.

error message states:
    The username & password combination can not be found in our member table

i'll have to contact/email PSA. with any luck hopefully will get it a reply and have it resolved before this year is over.
    frustrating when this type of nonsense happens.
  • Options
    I know what you mean. But don't worry man, PSA is a real class act(sa far anyways LOL). PSA has been very good to me in every way you can mention. I didn't have luck with the other company but PSA is ok, very nice people, very helpful in many ways. You might want to give them a call, their number is 1-800-325-1121. I think they would be able to help you out with this problem over the phone. If not, you can always email them. I always get a response when I email them. Hope you get it resolved soon.