Home Sports Talk
Options

Colorado Upsets mighty Oklahoma!!

Comments

• Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    Oklahoma is still haunted by the ghost of Boise State, I think, seeing as Colorado's coach Dan Hawkins came from Boise State and Boise beat the Sooners with a roster of mostly his players... image
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, K-State is killing Texas now. Guess we have a power shift to the Big 12 North!! image
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Man, K-State is killing Texas now. Guess we have a power shift to the Big 12 North!! image >>

Texas is finally exposed. They've been overrated all year. They've been winning games but not looking too convincing against opponents that a team rated that highly should be beating badly.

I'm not at all surprised that K-State will likely win this one.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Man, K-State is killing Texas now. Guess we have a power shift to the Big 12 North!! image >>

Texas is finally exposed. They've been overrated all year. They've been winning games but not looking too convincing against opponents that a team rated that highly should be beating badly.

I'm not at all surprised that K-State will likely win this one. >>

Yeah, I was shocked that Texas was still #7 after barely beating Central Fla.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Whats the big deal, we shut out Colorado at their place for almost 4 quarters!

Sincerely,
    The Florida State Seminoles
  • Options
    Of course we won't mention the loss to un-ranked Clemson (who just got spanked by GT) or that UAB almost beat us....

Sincerely,
    The Florida State Seminoles
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi
  • Options

<< <i>Whats the big deal, we shut out Colorado at their place for almost 4 quarters!

Sincerely,
    The Florida State Seminoles >>

That IS the big deal. Oklahoma must be VERY depressed about losing to a team that lost to the Criminoles.