Home Sports Talk
Options

Mets fans don't despair

stevekstevek Posts: 27,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
You're still gonna have a team in the NL East win the World Series, it just won't be the Mets, it will be the Phillies...so you can at least root for an NL East team if you wish.

Also, it's not too late to change from being a losing Mets fan and becoming a winning Phillies fan...and also quit being a Jets or Giants fan and root for the finest sports franchise of all time, the Philadelphia Eagles.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mets win 13-0 today, FINALLY!!!

Now let's see the Sillies cooperate!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stevek, you're gonna jinx your beloved Phils -- it's gonna be ugly if they blow it -- then all you have left are the crappy Sixers and Flyers.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mets Win, Sillies LOSE!!

Thank you, Steve, for the "Guarantee"!!! You will go down as the "Bartman" of Philly!!image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>Mets Win, Sillies LOSE!!

Thank you, Steve, for the "Guarantee"!!! You will go down as the "Bartman" of Philly!!image >>

Only one big flaw with your comment. The "guarantee" isn't done yet. There's still tomorrow to decide it although admittedly, I thought the Phillies would clinch it today, but we'll clinch it instead tomorrow - that's fine with me.

Go Phillies!!!!!
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Thank you, Steve, for the "Guarantee"!!! You will go down as the "Bartman" of Philly!!image >>

Only one big flaw with your comment. The "guarantee" isn't done yet. There's still tomorrow to decide it although admittedly, I thought the Phillies would clinch it today, but we'll clinch it instead tomorrow - that's fine with me.

Go Phillies!!!!! >>

Keep it up -- Phils are doomed now!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Go Phillies!!!!! >>

Keep it up -- Phils are doomed now! >>

Might have been, but Jerry reversed any possible jinx of mine with his predictions so now the Phillies will win.

Better understand it now? image