Home Sports Talk
Options

The All Crap Conference can kiss my ASS!!

ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
The Big East has recovered nicely, thank you.

Another rising Big East team, USF, upsets West Virginia at SOLD OUT Raymond James stadium. Move over, Sucs!!

Look for UConn to be the next team to rise up -- new stadium, new indoor practice facility, better recruits.

Comments

• Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed.................
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not wake up on the wrong side of the bed -- just pointing out that the ACC raiding of the Big East 3 best football teams (VA Tech, Miami, and BC) did not kill the conference, and ulitmately, the Big East may end up much stronger than the ACC, both in basketball and football.
  • Options

<< <i>
    Another rising Big East team, USF, upsets West Virginia at SOLD OUT Raymond James stadium. Move over, Sucs!!

Look for UConn to be the next team to rise up -- new stadium, new indoor practice facility, better recruits. >>

First, check your facts...the Bucs sell out the new sombrero weekly, second, UConn? Please, you're being a bit delusional. So. Fla has gotten so good so fast because of the immense talent pool in Florida...there is nowhere near the same depth in Connecticut, and honestly, given the choice between warm weather schools in CA and FLA, which would you choose?

• Options

<< <i>Another rising Big East team, USF, upsets West Virginia at SOLD OUT Raymond James stadium. Move over, Sucs!! >>

In my line of work I recently had to research all Southeast US college and pro football stadiums and their capacities. Great task for a sports fan but unfortunately the reason for the research is not attractive.

In looking at USF I understand that they regularly use only the first level of "Ray J" which is about 45,000.

Perhaps they opened the entire facility for this game.

I think this info is available on the USF website.