Options

Nothing here - just move along...

...nevermind
Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Comments

• Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had a submission or two like that. I remember yelling at the computer very loud! I was irate! I understand your frustrations.

Shane

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear about your submission, Mark. It seems like there are a number of people that are getting (arbitrarily) slammed lately, by seemingly inconsistent standards. It is not as if most of us haven't been submitting to PSA for years by now.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Shane and Marc. I brought down my post here because this is PSA's board and I'm just a guest. Nonetheless, my sadness and disappointment in the process has not been alleviated.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Mark- post your own grades. Maybe they'll just accept them and slab 'em up!

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    I sent in 10 , 1967 Dexter Premiums and I'm livid with the grades. PSA seems way strict on 70's stuff too lately. Might be time to hold and submit later.
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    maybe send them to roger

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06