Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

The New and Updated How to Post Web Counters in your sets Thread:

Go to a site like vendio.com or andale.com! Andale is actually owned by vendio now which is why I made a new thread since the old images are no longer accurate. Here is what the main page looks like:

You will need to make an account but they are free and so are the web counters. To do this click on account login at the top left if you already have one, or make a new one by using the "Get Started" link.

Now after logging in you might see a page like this:

If you do click on the link that says counters. If you are already in the "mycounters" page you can skip this step.

Next you will need to click on the "manage your web counters" link highlighted in this image:

Once you have done that you will see all the counters you currently have (you can see a lot of the ones I have in this next image). To create a new one you will need to click on the "create new" link highlighted in orange:

After you have done this, you need to enter the name for your new counter and what number you want to start the counter at. This is where you can change the style and appearance of the counter too. Play with the options here to get a counter that looks good to you.

After you have named the counter and have all your options how you want them, Click the "continue" button and it will bring you to a page that looks like this:

When you see this, copy all the code in the highlighted area and paste this in registry set where you have the option to "comment" on each set. This will be your counter information and this is where your counter will be displayed.

Now have fun and go add some counters to your sets!!

Zach

PS please let me know if you have any questions. I would be more than happy to help anyone having difficulties.

Comments