Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

4 1911 Turkey Red T3's on Ebay

4 hours left. 4 great looking PSA graded T3's. Item number 160161765038.

Comments

• Options
    smelling a scam??? I was the one that asked you if I could pay in $200 bills I found in my grandpa's attic. We ALREADY knew this was a scam BEFORE you came on here. Now go kill yourself...Did you steal this account??? Or are you someone we know trolling...

link that piece of chit Manolo
  • Options
    and F_U for the religious twist

The cards were found in the pages of a large Bible in a trunk.

DO YOU KNOW HOW BIG THESE CARDS ARE..you have no friggin idea do you?? How could a bible be that big? Why dont you sell the bible too, must be the pope's
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    If they just posted the grades that you have stated, I am sure glad I did not buy these for your original starting bid/buy it now of $10K. The grades on these cards have a market value of $2300 total.

Best luck in the sale.
    Shane
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    Hey Card Geek, pretty tuff talk from behind the keyboard. If your that angry I'll give you my address and you can come down here and talk it over with me. I mean saying FU to someone you don't know? Not smart but I know your type you feel strong behind your little computer and free to run your filthy mouth. This forum is where you "count" because in the real world your nothing, your a t-shirt....at best. Your the type that run when confronted, you would run if you own mom was taken a beat down in the street, but hey your tuff with the mouse congrats loser. As for where they were found Yea it was in a Bible and this shows how stupid you are. Ever seen a big family Bible? Yep that's where they were right in the family tree section. You have wasted enough of my time so have a good day and clean up your room before your mom gets home.
  • Options
    So when you talk tuff on the internet you become what, a blazer with a tie? Way to make fun of someone for being tuff on the internet and then coming way over the top to do it yourself. Pot, meet kettle
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
  • Options
    Uhh nice try. He attacked me and I told him about himself. I don't make a habit of attacking people I don't know for no reason, but rest assured when confronted I will call it like I see it and defend myself. I have offered to discuss this face to face and of course he didn't repond to that further proving my point. BIG DIFFERNCE there. Mind your own business ref.
  • Options
    Why dont you "definately re-submit them at a higher service level and see about an boost in grade" like your auctions says? Hate to burst your bubble DUMA$$ but SUPERSIZED CARDS MUST BE SUBMITTED AT THE SUPER EXPRESS LEVEL. Don't get much higher than that does it?
  • Options
    BTW post the sub
  • Options
    Yeah, that was a pretty good suggestion. That will definitely shut up all the nonbelievers -- just post your sub on here. You could have started off with a little more believable auction as your 1st one being a seller. And don't go challenging me to come and meet you either. I'm not interested in figuring out what your visiting hours are. Hopefully, someone will buy the cards and you can stock up on your meds for a while.
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    From an outsider prospective, why not wait to put them on Ebay after you have received them back from PSA and have scans of them in the graded holders??
  • Options
    Guys I can't help but think that this is a troll of another board member. Very sad, but they way things have been going on here lately you HAVE to be careful! He opened a new account, and just so happened to post on the correct FORUMS??? ok you're right, members dont even know how to post on the BST or VT forums image
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>So when you talk tuff on the internet you become what, a blazer with a tie? Way to make fun of someone for being tuff on the internet and then coming way over the top to do it yourself. Pot, meet kettle >>

• Options

<< <i>From an outsider prospective, why not wait to put them on Ebay after you have received them back from PSA and have scans of them in the graded holders?? >>

Now this is helpful advice. That is what I will do. I have received the Chance back and am waiting on the others.
    Thank you.
  • Options

<< <i>Why dont you "definately re-submit them at a higher service level and see about an boost in grade" like your auctions says? Hate to burst your bubble DUMA$$ but SUPERSIZED CARDS MUST BE SUBMITTED AT THE SUPER EXPRESS LEVEL. Don't get much higher than that does it? >>

Are you correct about anything ever? Walk Through same day service. I sent one that way and it was graded higher. I got some bad advice that it would be much higher so I sent it that way based on potential value. Could be coincidence but you never know. I think 2 of the other cards are nicer than my high grade card. Still with the name calling huh?
  • Options

<< <i>BTW post the sub >>

That would have been helpful advice from the start. I could learn from some advice like that. Why did you come out of the blocks blasting away at me? I don't get it do you get alot of BS auctions on this forum? Is everyone paranoid? Should I have not come here to sell my cards? I may not list them or price them according to everyones specifications but I assure you they are legit. When I receive them all I will scan them and resubmit them to auction.
  • Options

<< <i>Yeah, that was a pretty good suggestion. That will definitely shut up all the nonbelievers -- just post your sub on here. You could have started off with a little more believable auction as your 1st one being a seller. And don't go challenging me to come and meet you either. I'm not interested in figuring out what your visiting hours are. Hopefully, someone will buy the cards and you can stock up on your meds for a while. >>

No, visiting hours and meds are funny. Trying to act big and name calling just because you don't have to deal with someone is not cool.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>BTW post the sub >>

That would have been helpful advice from the start. I could learn from some advice like that. Why did you come out of the blocks blasting away at me? I don't get it do you get alot of BS auctions on this forum? Is everyone paranoid? Should I have not come here to sell my cards? I may not list them or price them according to everyones specifications but I assure you they are legit. When I receive them all I will scan them and resubmit them to auction. >>

I might even bid on them if you list them in auction format. Don't you think it is a wee bit skeptical saying you got these graded but have listed 3 auctions saying they are on their way back from PSA? Just the Submission number and zip code would do fine. Probably even help sell them. Just some friendly advice.

Trying to act big and name calling just because you don't have to deal with someone is not cool.
    I don't know what this means? please post sub # and zip code image
  • Options
    Got them back from PSA. Ebay item 160164103974.