Home PSA Set Registry Forum

WAITING TIME

So I finally cracked and contacted PSA.Their answer was monthly specials normally take 55 working days,yours is at day 53!!!!!!!!!!!! This was the june (not so)special.
So what is this free vouchher thing you members talk about can I get 1 can I can I can I please?

Comments

• smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭
    The time was always 45 days until recently when they became understaffed. Now 3 months is the norm.

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • mbothnermbothner Posts: 761 ✭✭✭
    I called yesterday also and was told the same 55 day story. Seems like PSA logged in a ton of submissions on July 11. I can not believe all will pop up on Thursday (55 days). I hope I am wrong. I am tired of waiting. I did recently get my 5 day special in only 6 days.
  • You won't get a voucher for the specials they are not guaranteed.
  • markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    I have been waiting since 7/7. Today is day 81-I do no not know how many work days that is.
  • Thats around 50 business days. Subtract 2 per week for the weekend, subract 5 more for the National and one more for Labor Day.
  • GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    The bulk specials always state the turnarounds aren't guaranteed, and are approximately 45 days. I don't understand why everyone gets so upset when they take months- if you are impatient cough up the extra few bucks for the 5 or 10 day guarantee.
    Cheap or fast, pick one.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The bulk specials always state the turnarounds aren't guaranteed, and are approximately 45 days. I don't understand why everyone gets so upset when they take months- if you are impatient cough up the extra few bucks for the 5 or 10 day guarantee.
    Cheap or fast, pick one. >>

I am not upset-just frustrated that many submissions that were received after mine have been posted. Mine will be up eventually-probably in the next week or so.
  • mbothnermbothner Posts: 761 ✭✭✭
    I do not know about subtracting 5 business days for the national. The customer service rep I talked to did not do that. She only subtracted weekends and labor day. I was told that yesterday was business day 52 for my July 11 submission. Was the rep wrong? If so I have even more waiting.
  • GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    PSA does not count major shows they are set up at- the National in early August would certainly add a few days to the turnaround.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Yes the rep was wrong PSA states somewhere on their site that the week of major shows where they are on-site grading do not count in the count.
  • FIFOimage
    I NEED HANKS!!!