Home Sports Talk
Options

Any Eagle fans up for a sigline bet like last year?

lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
Last year you swept us. Kuhlman and I were stuck with Eagle green till the superbowl image

Week 9 Cowboys vs Eagles, loser to take opposing team related sigline till the superbowl.

Who's in?

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Where art thou Steve and Keith?

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

Sorry, I couldn't resist image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Last year you swept us. Kuhlman and I were stuck with Eagle green till the superbowl image

Week 9 Cowboys vs Eagles, loser to take opposing team related sigline till the superbowl.

Who's in? >>

If there's one thing I hate it's happy, c0(ky Cowboys fans. image

To the Super Bowl after the season's first game on Nov 4th? Come on man that's too hard-core even for me. How about until the next week's game? I don't think I could live with a Cowboys logo in my sigline for like 3 months - it would be too painful.

But we have until Nov 4th to discuss it, and maybe I'll get po'd at the Dallas smack talk and change my mind and go for the Super Bowl terms. Lemme think about it, but we'll definitely do something.

Best wishes on a good season for the Dallas Cowboys.

<<< Best wishes on a good season for the Dallas Cowboys. >>>

That's right - I don't mean it one bit! image
  • Options

<< <i>image >>

See even that smile from a happy Cowboys fan in a Cowboys-Eagles smack thread is ticking me off - I just may go for those terms...I'm thinkin' about it.

My real wish is that by the end of the season, there are no happy Cowboys fans on this planet...or any other planet. image
  • Options

<< <i>imageimageimage

image >>

Now you went and did it - We just might make that sigline bet until the end of the century! image