Options
1926 Peace dollar cleaned? Or something else?
coinsarefun
Posts: 21,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am putting together a year set of my parents and I want to make sure that I am right that this Peace dollar has been cleaned. If it is I will send it back.








CoinsAreFun Pictorials Album FOR SALE SOME will mark final ones before auction
.
CoinsAreFun Toned Silver Eagle Proof Album
.
Gallery Mint Museum, Ron Landis& Joe Rust, The beginnings of the Golden Dollar
.
More CoinsAreFun Pictorials NGC FOR SALE
.
CoinsAreFun Toned Silver Eagle Proof Album
.
Gallery Mint Museum, Ron Landis& Joe Rust, The beginnings of the Golden Dollar
.
More CoinsAreFun Pictorials NGC FOR SALE
0
Comments
I knew it would happen.
60 years into this hobby and I'm still working on my Lincoln set!
.
CoinsAreFun Toned Silver Eagle Proof Album
.
Gallery Mint Museum, Ron Landis& Joe Rust, The beginnings of the Golden Dollar
.
More CoinsAreFun Pictorials NGC FOR SALE
Did you happen to buy it off the bay?
.
CoinsAreFun Toned Silver Eagle Proof Album
.
Gallery Mint Museum, Ron Landis& Joe Rust, The beginnings of the Golden Dollar
.
More CoinsAreFun Pictorials NGC FOR SALE
EBAY Items
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrlamir
Ky Boy keeping them honest!