Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Finally completed All-time Bengals Set

Comments

• Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    congrats on your accomplishment. i wont even take any shots at the set. its always nice to see people complete these sets no matter what it is. shot i have two awards for a 3 card set.

are you going to work on upgrading any of them?
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    thank you jradke4. it is a good feeling.

are you going to work on upgrading any of them? >>

The Corey Dillon and Anthony Munoz rookie will be upgraded for sure and hopefully the Bob Trumpy card also. I doubt if I can obtain the Ken Anderson and Ken Riley cards.

I would like to thank everyone who helped me with this set. Jason, Marc, shagrotn77, Pittsburghese
    and Josh.
  • Options
    mcholkemcholke Posts: 1,000 ✭✭

Collecting Tony Perez PSA and Rookie Baseball PSA

• Options
    thank you mcholke!
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! NICELY DONE!

Glad I could help you out.

Marc.
    Have shine box will travel
    ------------
    BOBBY ORR
    THE BEST THERE WAS!
    THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!
    ------------
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    Nice job Tim. It's good to be #1. image Congrats!
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    AND surpassed MOSH! Impressive...Now you just gotta hold on until May and win the set!image

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad I could help you get to # 1. Congrats.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."