Home Sports Talk
Options

Pats' Moss Early Season Comeback Player of the Year?

403 yards and 5 TDs through 3 games...have to think he's an early season favorite to win after disappearing in Oakland.

Comments

• Options
    can you win the award simply by trying harder? there is no pre-requisite to being injured?
  • Options

<< <i>can you win the award simply by trying harder? there is no pre-requisite to being injured? >>

Giambi won it in baseball for being out due to steroid abuse, so apparently there is no pre-requisite.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    unbelievable start and you haven't heard a peep from him oh no!!!!
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>unbelievable start and you haven't heard a peep from him oh no!!!! >>

That is because Bellichek actually has a backbone and has ZERO tolerance for anyone acting up in a Pats uniform. Moss understands that if he does not perform he will not see the field, if he has an attitude he will be gone, plain and simple. Ask Jerry Porter, this guy came in with a chance to restore his career and play for a winner but instead fell into Bellicheks dog house and was GONE.

Edit: I think if this marriage continues to work, Moss will easily surpass 20 TD catches and lock down the comeback player of the year award.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i> I think if this marriage continues to work, Moss will easily surpass 20 TD catches and lock down the comeback player of the year award. >>

Unless of course he "runs over" another city employee with his car.

Be careful Paul, he's in your neck of the woods nowimage

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i> I think if this marriage continues to work, Moss will easily surpass 20 TD catches and lock down the comeback player of the year award. >>

Unless of course he "runs over" another city employee with his car.

Be careful Paul, he's in your neck of the woods nowimage >>

Its all good Matt, Coach Bellichek keeps him on a very short leash..

But dont get me wrong, I would duck out of the way in a second if I saw Randy behind the wheel... image
  • Options
    I highly doubt this turnaround is solely the coach's fault...as it's been said many times, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Moss is the only one who can truly motivate Moss.