Home Sports Talk
Options

another awesome weekend mets cowboys and almost sc!

mets are looking to lock up the division after today. cowboys are 3-0!

and south carolina had chanches against #2 lsu lost 28-16 on the road. great weekend again!

Comments

• Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    Your a Mets and Cowboy's fan? That's like mixing oil and water man.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Cowboys looked good tonight, they have to be the front runner in the NFC so far. If it wasn't for the refs in the first half
    and D trying to run the ball early, it would of been 50-0!

Mets got some cushion today, but that will be gone as fast as you can say botched snap!

JS
  • Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    Cowboys looked good tonight, they have to be the front runner in the NFC so far.

Maybe, but I'm not worried about how Dallas matches up with the NFC right now. I think just about any opponent is going to be a challenge right now, most of the time. The main thing is just keeping up a good record until Newman, Ellis, Tank Johnson (who will make up for Ferguson getting injured), and Glenn come back as starters. It would also be nice if Crayton could get used to catching the ball without a pinkie, lol. They won't hit their peak until the second half of the season.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there's one thing I hate, it's a happy Dallas Cowboys fan. image

Admittedly, Romo is a surprise at how well he's playing and Phillips is doing a magnificent coaching job...all so far. I'm hoping either Jerry Jones or TO sticks their noses in things and messes it up for them as soon as possible.
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Eagles will get to 2-2 this week, and they still have two games against the boys.

It is very early in the season, and it is any team's conference.

I will admit that the boys are looking better than I thought they would be.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i> but that will be gone as fast as you can say botched snap!

>>

Or as fast as a hot dog in Ryan Howard's hand.
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    If the Phillies make the playoffs, I hope they face the Mets.

collecting various PSA and SGC cards