Home Sports Talk
Options

Wow the bears suck..

Can't throw, can't catch, need the refs to move the ball and cover up their errors. WOW, I can't believe this team represented
the NFC last year.

JS

Comments

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    I WAS JUST GONNA POST WHO PAID OFF THE REFS.. total bs. 2 secs were left on the clock. that a shot at a fg or shot at the endzone. block in back on witten??? offensive pass interference on TO???? this is absurd tonite. guess the nfl has problems just like the nba. im starting to zero faith in a fair game anymore!
  • Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    Refs have been terrible all day. Carolina was practically handed a W. Until this gets fixed, the NFL is a complete joke.

edited to add: The main problem is they're trying to call these games too close, which inevitably leads to a lot of mistakes. They need to focus solely on the blatant fouls, forget about the behavioral bs, and let these f*****g guys play!
  • Options
    Any game I ever watch with Ron Winter refereeing is full of blunders... Since they supposidly get graded or whatever, I don't see how he survives year to year.
  • Options
    mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    I don't know how many more chances the Bears are going to give GROSSman. Bench him already and find someone else.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Romo looks like he's ready to take this game over now.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but just beat the stinkin' Cowboys tonight.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bears D has been very ordinary since the middle of last season, and with Grossman at QB, the Bears are a mediocre team this season.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    The bears don't even look mediocre! What happened to all the guys telling me that Benson was going to be the next
    Walter Payton? NOT

Their defense looks slow and Rex is just BAD. Griese will be in next week.

Cowgirls have to be pumped over this win, even thought the Bears didn't look that good...3-0 start, the other teams in your
    divison sucking, AND you have the Rams, which the Bucs just hammered, at home next week. Good thing there are only
    bandwagon cowgirl fans here...j/k

JS
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
    The Bears defense got beat up tonight. Injuries and lack of offense would do that to any defense. Grossman throws 3 interceptions, Benson fumbles. Geez. Berrian drops passes. Bad blocking on offensive line.No receivers.The offense sucks. I think the Bears have to let Greise play. Though Greise may not do much better with no receivers or running game.The offense is definitely hurting the defense. To much to list what is wrong with Grossman.
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
    After the game Lovie continues to say Grossman will be are quarterback. The question is will the players still back that decision?

P.S. I wanted to add, not only were the bears players outplayed,but the bears coaching staff was also out coached.
  • Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    After the game Lovie continues to say Grossman will be are quarterback. The question is will the players still back that decision?

That's a shame. Their D is good...they just get worn down from being on the field all day. I'm not a big fan of Griese, though. I thought Chicago should have signed David Carr...I still think he'll be a solid QB once he gets a chance in an offense that gives him time and has a few weapons...but apparently no one else agrees since he had to sign on as a backup in Carolina.
  • Options
    Gotta love watching Urlacher get steamrolled tonight...that guy sure gets a lot of undue pub.

Bears continue to look godawful, and with the Pack 3-0 and playing very well, it could be a long year in Chi-town.

Big test for Dallas will be when the Pats come to town in a few weeks.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Big test for Dallas will be when the Pats come to town in a few weeks. >>

Yes and they will fail miserably.
  • Options
    Well the Pats have been playing cupcakes, and Dallas will be their first real test. NE will not have an answer for any of Dallas' weapons.

• Options

<< <i>Well the Pats have been playing cupcakes, and Dallas will be their first real test. NE will not have an answer for any of Dallas' weapons. >>

Lets try this again. Care to put your money where your mouth is? How about a dissapearing act for a month bet? Again- if your scared just say your scared....
  • Options
    Not my team so I couldn't care less...simply saying I think Dallas will handle the Pats.

Why does everything with you have to be so damned confrontational? Why can't you just say 'hey that's your opinion, I have mine'? Why can't you ever just accept people have different opinions?

Jesus christ.
  • Options

<< <i>Not my team so I couldn't care less...simply saying I think Dallas will handle the Pats.

Why does everything with you have to be so damned confrontational? Why can't you just say 'hey that's your opinion, I have mine'? Why can't you ever just accept people have different opinions?

Jesus christ. >>

Your kidding right?
  • Options
    It's 'you're' and no I am not kidding.

What happened to ignoring me...I see that lasted all of a couple hours.
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭
    Bears better start winning or the Pack will be long gone in a few weeks.
    John
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    Bears should have kept Jones, traded Benson and Grossman. TJ put up 100+ yards with the Jets today... but the Jets aren't going anywhere. The Bears with Jones would have been the best scenario for both parties me thinks.

By the way, what a weird season for backs so far... LT & LJ look like shells of their 2006 selves. Fine by me, I still need to pick up a LT autographed mini-helmet for my top 25 rushers set... I hate the notion of paying more for an active and comparatively unproven player than guys like Jimmy Brown.

Snorto~
  • Options
    Have to admit that most anyone saw LJ's problems due to his overload last year....

LT, though, has to be disappointing a ton of owners so far.

And yes, the Bears suck...that defense is nothing special, and they are going to struggle to get to .500 this year.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Their defense looks slow and Rex is just BAD. Griese will be in next week.
    JS >>

Which one? Even Bob Griese would be better than Grossman! Da Bears gotta suck it up, cut the guy, and move on.

Too bad they didn't try to trade for Kurt Warner in the off-season -- he's looking for another chance to shine, and the stupid Cardinals will probably keep putting Leinart in.