Home Sports Talk
Options

Four TD passes should get the critics off McNabb's back for this week

Nice game for the Eagles, they needed this one badly.

Comments

• Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
    Nice uniforms too!!
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    << Insert black/white joke here >> image
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Yeah, nothing like a game against the Lions to get the monkey off your back, but that will be usless if you can't win inside
    your divison. The Lions and Kitna put up a TON of yards against their defense. Sure a win is a win, but the Eagles are
    NOT impressive at this time

JS
  • Options

<< <i>Nice uniforms too!! >>

I hated the retro uniforms at first with those very bright colors but after awhile I started to like them.
  • Options

<< <i>Yeah, nothing like a game against the Lions to get the monkey off your back, but that will be usless if you can't win inside
    your divison. The Lions and Kitna put up a TON of yards against their defense. Sure a win is a win, but the Eagles are

JS >>

At this point they just needed to avoid going 0-3, they still have work to do. The Chargers are probably going to be the focus
    of the critics this week (as they should be).
  • Options

Hope you meant the Lions, because those Eagle throwbacks were as ugly a uniform as I've ever seen.

Absolutely revolting color combinations.
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Hope you meant the Lions, because those Eagle throwbacks were as ugly a uniform as I've ever seen.

Absolutely revolting color combinations. >>

yes. They were really bad.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact that Axtell thought the uniforms were "revolting" - that's a good thing - I liked the uniforms - it brought out a badly needed win - the Eagles are right back in the Super Bowl hunt.
  • Options

<< <i>The fact that Axtell thought the uniforms were "revolting" - that's a good thing - I liked the uniforms - it brought out a badly needed win - the Eagles are right back in the Super Bowl hunt. >>

Those uni's looked like something from the World League. They were seriously fugly.
  • Options
    I liked the uniforms...except the Redskins. Theirs were pretty hideous.

Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't give a chit if the Eagles wear ballerina outfits, if they win while wearing it that's all that matters to me!
  • Options
    kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Yeah, nothing like a game against the Lions to get the monkey off your back, but that will be usless if you can't win inside

JS >>

56 points against any NFL team is a good showing, regardless of the opponent. And you're going to give a lot of yards when your opponent has no choice but to throw the ball every single play.

I'm thinking that if the Bucs beat the Lions 56-21, you would be ranting and raving about their destined SB win this year.

That said, McNabb didn't impress me either. Black QB's have to put 60 on the board to make me happy. image
    Travis
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    I can assure you that there is no way Kitna will throw for 470 against the bucs D, I don't care what the score was! The eagles D
    is NOT good. The offense covered that up for one week!

JS
  • Options

Skins uniforms by a mile

• Options
    I think the only people who thought the Eagles unis were good were eagle fans - I didn't hear a single person, either fan, friend, or commentator who said anything other than how hideous those things were...blech!
  • Options
    The helmets were basically U of M knockoffs. No creativity there. Those socks were seriously gay.