Home Sports Talk
Options

Just another rout at the hands of my PATS!

perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
Looking strong and crushing the hapless Jills. I think Moss will catch maybe 20 TDS this year?

Comments

• Options
    We all know that after being caught cheating they've switched to satellite imaging.

• Options
    This may be the year we see a team go undefeated...

It's cool to see Moss doing so well after his stint in Oakland. I could see Brady breaking the passing TD record this year also.
  • Options

<< <i>This may be the year we see a team go undefeated...

It's cool to see Moss doing so well after his stint in Oakland. I could see Brady breaking the passing TD record this year also. >>

I could not agree more! image
  • Options
    Pats lose their first game week 6 in Big D image
    Collector of anything to do with the Dallas Cowboys * PSA cards from 60-07 *
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This may be the year we see a team go undefeated...

It's cool to see Moss doing so well after his stint in Oakland. I could see Brady breaking the passing TD record this year also. >>

You mean it's nice to see Moss trying now that he's left Oakland, right?
  • Options

<< <i>You mean it's nice to see Moss trying now that he's left Oakland, right? >>

Well I do not respect Moss for his pi$$ poor attitude in Oakland, at least now he is getting balls thrown at his hands and not at his feet...
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Is this the point in this thread that we are supposed to believe that the Bills are good?

Look what the Packers did...it looks like the Patsies have yet to prove themselves!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>Is this the point in this thread that we are supposed to believe that the Bills are good?

Look what the Packers did...it looks like the Patsies have yet to prove themselves!

JS >>

Right, the Bucs need to do the same.
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    When did you buy the team? image
  • Options
    The Bucs have won 2 games already, thats half way to your season prediction of 4! Wake up, the D is back and we don't need
    camera's in the others guys showers to get it done!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>When did you buy the team? image >>

Just to let you know that is an old phrase that people use when talking about there favorite team.. Kinda like you might say "My Irish" or "Irish Mike"
  • Options

<< <i>The Bucs have won 2 games already, thats half way to your season prediction of 4! Wake up, the D is back and we don't need
    camera's in the others guys showers to get it done!

JS >>

38 points a game, stifling defense and ZERO camera action the last to games, wake up and smell the coffee.. New England is the BEST franchise in the NFL. I admit I might be wrong about your Bucs squad, but let them play a decent team first and we will continue this talk...
  • Options

<< <i>
    38 points a game, stifling defense and ZERO camera action the last to games, wake up and smell the coffee.. New England is the BEST franchise in the NFL. I admit I might be wrong about your Bucs squad, but let them play a decent team first and we will continue this talk... >>

How about the Pats play a decent team first as well? SD has been far, far below average this year so far, and the Pats have beaten up on a hapless Bills and a subpar Jets team. Blow out Indy and then I'll be impressed.
  • Options
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
  • Options
    I just checked Kodak's front webpage and they are saying that they are 3-0 too....what does that mean??

JS
  • Options
    Nice cheap shot by Woolfork on Losman - guess if you can't cheat the video way anymore it's time to sweep the leg of the opposing teams starting QB.
  • Options
    As I said before, videotaping of the opposing teams signals is legal, what was not legal is
    the position of the camera. That being said, it was a cheap shot by wolfork.

Pats 19-0
    give me liberty or give me death
    my hotelsimage