Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

How can one list a 30 day auction on ebay??

How does one list a 30 day auction on ebay? I see only 1,3,7, and 10 day auction lengths.
also, when an auction doesn't sell....if you relist and it sells ebay doesn't charge listing fees again...is this right? and ..if you do relist can you go back in and change anything in the original description or does it have to be the exact same.
When a auction is currently running can one go back in and change it to best offer ???

I am a pure collector and can't stand selling on ebay. thanks jay
Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
1948-76 Topps FB Sets
FB & BB HOF Player sets
1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets

Comments

• Options
    sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    It's an ebay store listing. Ebay always charges listing/relisting fees. On some auction listings they will credit you the relisting fee if and only if the item sells the second time around. You can change anything you want the second time around, as long as you used the "relist item" from "My Ebay." You can change the listing format to best offer format if there are no bids and if you can figure it out. It isn't simple if I remember right.

If you don't want to sell on Ebay take some photos and post them on the Buy/Sell/Trade or Vintage sections here.
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    If you don't want to sell but have some decent stuff, I'll sell for you. I consign for other people also. My feedback is impecable and I have all the tools to produce good auctions, like a digital camera, flatbed scanner, and web hosting space for good pictures. Check out my auctions and my feedback and if it's something your interested in, email me at wabit2@yahoo.com
  • Options
    I can honestly say that Wabittwax is a good person to deal with. Fair prices and quick service has me always checking out what he has for sale. If you don't want the hassle of posting/waiting/shipping of cards I would ship mine to be handled with him.

succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies. I am selling dubs and even triples of card I have bought over the years. I will probably do that myself as aI am selling many commons $10 and under. the rc's of hofers in psa 8 seem to go well. Many psa set guys have been buying them.
    I might list here. jay
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets