Home Sports Talk
Options

Week 3 NFL Locks

Lots of tough calls to be made this week...lots of teams who have looked impressive one week and abysmal the other playing each other.

Love to hear who's got what.

Comments

• Options
    Pats over the Bills but other than that it looks quite tough this week.
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pats game is a sure thing. I think the Jets may run all over Miami if Zach really isn't playing.

edit: I think I read in Bill Simmons' column that the underdogs were 12-3-1 last week.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eagles are a stone cold mortal lock. It's not close to impossible that the Eagles could lose - it is impossible that the Eagles could lose this football game.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eagles are a stone cold mortal lock. It's not close to impossible that the Eagles could lose - it is impossible that the Eagles could lose this football game.

Indeed! Hope everyone who has Curtis on their FF team started him this week!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,545 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i> Eagles are a stone cold mortal lock. It's not close to impossible that the Eagles could lose - it is impossible that the Eagles could lose this football game.

Indeed! Hope everyone who has Curtis on their FF team started him this week!! >>

image My buddy at work today was busting up the control room!!! He benched Curtis over Shaun McDonald at 11PM last night before bed! image