Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Franklin Toners For Sale-PICS Added 12/1/07

Went to the safe deposit box and pulled out some very nice toners that have been sitting in my collection for years. Franklins like this have been showing up for sale very infrequently lately. Pictures will be slowly added, so keep checking back. No shipping costs and 10 day return privilege for any reason.

Have you looked at the auctions lately - looked on the Bay - even in dealer's inventory - and found even a coin or two that look like these? Maybe a 58 here or there. Sock a toner or two away.

1948 SOLD PCGS 65 FBL Gorgeous blue, green, crimson and gold on obverse. Reverse covered in golden orange with crimson, green and
yellow coming through. $425
imageimage

1948-D PCGS 66 FBL Lusterous amber and greeen toning mostly covering the obverse and fully covering the reverse. Oustanding for the date. $1,600

imageimage

1949 SOLD NGC 66 Light blue and moderate amber obverse (1p.m. is not dark like the picture), fully toned amber reverse, similar to 48-D. Coin is a no brainer FBL though not on the old holder. You'll pay this price for a pedestrian 66FBL. $650

1951 PCGS 65 Another golden amber toned obverse. Bold orange and crimson rim toned reverse with light blue fields, monster 66 luster . $150

1952 PCGS 65 FBL Lightly toned royal blue and orange rims surrounding brilliant devices $175
imageimage

1952-S PCGS 65 SOLD Covered in reds and oranges with some light blue in middle of reverse along with a little gold and green. Very lustrous and as original as you can get. Old Green Holder. Likely a 66 (what you see on the cheek is toning, not hits) and close to FBL. $275
imageimage

1953-S NGC 66 Rainbow toning of green, yellow, and crimson. Obverse has some mottled russet toning on Ben. $275

1954 PCGS 66 FBL Dripping luster under blue-grey toning, with orange rim toning and shades of lavendar around the devices. $1,400

1954-D NGC 66 Medium irredescent toning, mostly covered in blue on the obverse with an array of colors around the rim, teal, yellow, crimson, and orange. Not on the (old) holder but a hammered FBL. $1100

1962-D NGC 65 Streaked tones of amber and green obverse, same on the reverse rims. $400

1961-D SOLD PCGS 65 A Wild end-roll Xmas tree toner. Obverse shows reds, greens, oranges, crimson, blues, and teals. It's all there -except I'll be danged if I can photo this coin. I just can't get all the colors at once, so look at the pieces part. The picture showing the entire coin is using diffused light and then playing with the contrast to get it as close as possible to showing all of the colors. The acutal coin is lighter and more lustrous in appearance, more like the bottom pics. $475
imageimage
imageimage

Some refer to overgraded slabs as Coffins. I like to think of them as Happy Coins.

Comments