Home Sports Talk
Options

NFL week 3 matchups

Won't cover them all, just ones that appear more interesting to me, comments welcome of course.

Best:

Colts at Texans. The Texans used to be the laughingstock of the NFL, now they seem more like a real NFL team. Still, I'll take the
Colts in this one.

49ers at Steelers. Another dump of a team that is now more respectable. Will be hard to beat the Steelers however.

Cowboys at da Bears. Rex Grossman is under fire big time in Chicago, a very important game for him to prove the doubters wrong.

Other matchups:

Lions at Eagles. Donovan McNabb is another QB under fire, this game could be make or break as to whether they have a chance to make the playoffs. I think the Eagles turn things around this week and win.

Bills at Patriots. It will be a miracle if the Bills win this one. The Bills have been an easy punching bag for the Pats for quite some time.

Titans at Saints. Very important game for the Saints, 0-2 is not where they expected to be.

Giants at Redskins. Giants are looking really bad, Tom Coughlin is on the way out probably sooner rather than later, 0-3 will just speed
up the process. Gibbs looks to be finally turning things around in DC.

Comments

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree that this is a must win for Grossman and the Bears. A huge chunk of his/their offense was in the warm weather, home games last year. Hopefully more of the same.
    Mike
    Bosox1976