Home Sports Talk
Options

Mets/Marlins---Nationals/Phillies combacks!

HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
I dont care who wins... this chit is FUN as HELL....

here's to a 1 GAME PLAYOFF FOR THE DIVISION AFTER THE SEASON IS OVER!

anyone know if they flipped the coin for that home game or not? !!

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone know if they flipped the coin for that home game or not? !!

Yes, the game would be in Philly. I heard SteveK was first on line for tickets, too.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    It's amazing to me how quick the media is to call the Red Sox 'collapse' that (which is tough to buy since the Red Sox have the third best record after the all star break) when the Mets have choked away 8 straight to the Phils and are precariously close to losing the division. Where's the ny biased media calling the mets out?

The mets are on the verge of an epic collapse the likes of which we haven't seen in a long time. Even if the red sox don't win the division, they'll make the playoffs. The second place team in the NL east will not be that fortunate.

• Options
    Mets fans you just received certified new hope!!!!

Example:

Sunday August 19, 2007 2:07 PM
    SeatedCoin

I think the Yankees will end up with the best record in all of baseball.

===========================================================================

Sunday August 19, 2007 2:51 PM
    Stitzen

hahahahaha

thank you, I needed a laugh today.

There are currently 5 teams ahead of them, and the yankees have had to play out of their minds to get where they are now...no way they continue at that pace and that 5 teams will win fewer games than the yanks do down the stretch.

Arizona, however, could do it. They are absolutely stacked and are playing the league's best ball.

"The answer was in the Patriots eyes. Gone were the swagger and c0ck sure smirks, replaced by downcast eyes and heads in hands. For his poise and leadership Eli Manning was named the game's MVP. The 2007 Giants were never perfect nor meant to be. They were fighters, scrappers....now they could be called something else, World Champions."
  • Options
    And I am the one called argumentative and confrontational?

Seated, time to look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself just how big a hypocrite you think you are.