Marques Colston
Todd Heap

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    I like Team A better
  • Options
    I like team A better for this week, with Hassleback and Branch getting Cincy and Watson playing vs. Buffalo. Over the course of the season however, keep in mind you will lose Hassleback and Branch during the same bye week.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    I like B actually just due to Bulger. I am not a big fan of Bush.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I like B actually just due to Bulger. I am not a big fan of Bush. >>

Ok Pandrews or CDNuts this has you written all over it for a comment!!image
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    This ain't the 70's, i don't want any sideburns getting in my way image
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    I think that is a fairly even trade. I like team A little better, but it also depends on what else each team has for players.
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    Bulger also doesn't have Orlando Pace there to block for him this year, and that will impact their offense.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    i like team A results
    nice hook up and bush is better then foster, i think
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PPR is the key; more points from team A.
    Mike
    Bosox1976