Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Can we start a DEADBEAT list of forum members

Anyone else have trouble getting board memebers to complete transactions??

Comments

• Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    I'm not a big dealer but I have to say without exception I've dealt with nothing but high quality people here, who I would recommend and trust for any deal. I missed out on Gary's crap but the people here go above and beyond.
  • Options
    I also missed out on Uncle Fester's BS. Every transaction I've had with board members, whether thru feebay or on the boards has gone smoothly.
  • Options
    I've had four transactions on the board and all went fine..
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had great transactions with both jimq and Yankeefan (and many others on these boards) and have nothing but good to speak of.
  • Options
    Every board member that I have delt with has been spectacular. Hopefully that will continue.
    -Ryan
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    Nam and I had a great deal.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, also great deals with Jason and Ryan (Morgoth and Incugator). Met Jason at the National as well, very nice guy to talk with. These boards are loaded with good guys.
  • Options
    I've done transactions with multiple people and never had a problem.
    A few that come to mind are:
    NeilDowney
    Manofmoe
    SOM
    Bkritz
    I wouldn't hesitate to do another transaction with someone new.
    Mike
  • Options
    I'm a new poster and am 2 for 2 so far! Great bunch of folks.
  • Options
    Ive had smooth deals with 5+

imageimageimage
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    One bad one with a board member, it was only $10, but still something to be said about principle!!
  • Options
    I have not had any problems dealing with any forum members. (knock on wood). In fact, all have quickly paid or sent cards. Including:

artimus, bkritz, marz, incugator, archaninator, onefasttalon, wondo, sando69, wabittwax, dgriffin22, theczar, nascar20, drewsef, hobart4281

Wow. I guess that means I have had great dealings with several board members.
    I collect PSA graded 1980-81 Basketball.

Successful transactions with bouwob, lifeshouldbefun, SDSportsFan, Bkritz, tsalems1, kwtoz, johnny1976, Topps29, Calaban7, nascar20, bking, bedellsonics, Beck6, Dialj, Echocanyon, mdkuom, gosteelers, artimus.
  • Options
    I just completed a great transaction with RipublicaninMass - He is very true to his word and sent me some cards that look even better in my hands than in pictures!!!! Thanks again Ted!!
  • Options

<< <i>I've done transactions with multiple people and never had a problem.
    A few that come to mind are:
    NeilDowney
    Manofmoe
    SOM
    Bkritz
    I wouldn't hesitate to do another transaction with someone new.
    Mike >>

Neil is a good guy and totally trust worthy~
    live each day like it's your last but don't count on it!
  • Options

Please do!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Positive deals with Downtown1974, jaybyrdie, nccardcollector and hopefully one with Treetop.
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had smooth transactions with quite a few members. Only got burned once by toppsco1lector. I sent him an autographed Cam Neely hockey puck for a 1957 Topps Robin Roberts in PSA 7 that he never sent.