Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Where did she go??

Made a call to Customer Service today and tried to speak with one of my favorite Reps. I was informed she no longer works there. Does anyone know what happened to Nikki? She was always so helpful and pleasant to speak with. She has a great personality. Has anyone ever seen her in person?

Comments

• Options
    I know what you mean. Nikki is a great lady. She lives down the street from me and left PSA to work for a youth sports program in the area. I've got her number if want to give her a call. Here's a pic in case you are interested. Quite a looker.

Learn some history of the game. Join a vintage base ball team in your area and get out there.
    Simsbury Taverneers
    My PSA Sets
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

OMG!!! I thought that was her flabby thigh!! It's her gut!!!!!!!!image
  • Options
    I ran into Nikki Wednesday night.

In a hotel lobby.

Getting her freak on with a periodical.

Boys Life really does it for some people I guess.

Snorto~
  • Options

<< <i>Made a call to Customer Service today and tried to speak with one of my favorite Reps. I was informed she no longer works there. Does anyone know what happened to Nikki? She was always so helpful and pleasant to speak with. She has a great personality. Has anyone ever seen her in person? >>

That is sad news. Nikki was excellent to deal with at shows too.
    I agree, she had a great personality too. Once I was writing up a 400 card order at the PSA booth and she was working security on that same side of the booth. She was really interesting to talk with. She told me she use to be in law enforcement prior to working at PSA. I thought she was BSing me because if you saw how pretty Nikki was, you've never guess that she was once a cop at all. Not that there aren't any good looking female cops out there but I never see any.

This may sound weird but Nikki wore the best smelling perfume in the world too. I always meant to ask her what the fragrance was because it smelled heavenly on her. I don't want to sound like a stalker of the PSA reps, but she was one fine looking and smelling lady with a great personality to boot. Sounds like the perfect woman. She was a 9 in my estimation. That's really too bad about her leaving PSA.
  • Options

<< <i>I know what you mean. Nikki is a great lady. She lives down the street from me and left PSA to work for a youth sports program in the area. I've got her number if want to give her a call. Here's a pic in case you are interested. Quite a looker.

thats hot
  • Options

<< <i>This may sound weird but Nikki wore the best smelling perfume in the world too. I always meant to ask her what the fragrance was because it smelled heavenly on her. I don't want to sound like a stalker of the PSA reps, but she was one fine looking and smelling lady with a great personality to boot. Sounds like the perfect woman. >>

Nah Richard, it doesn't sound weird at all .... nothing wrong with you sniffing all over the PSA gals at the card show, and fixating on one as the perfect woman.

We'll all just have to remember to use the anti-bacterial soap ... next time we shake hands with you.

"Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Made a call to Customer Service today and tried to speak with one of my favorite Reps. I was informed she no longer works there. Does anyone know what happened to Nikki? She was always so helpful and pleasant to speak with. She has a great personality. Has anyone ever seen her in person? >>

That is sad news. Nikki was excellent to deal with at shows too.
    I agree, she had a great personality too. Once I was writing up a 400 card order at the PSA booth and she was working security on that same side of the booth. She was really interesting to talk with. She told me she use to be in law enforcement prior to working at PSA. I thought she was BSing me because if you saw how pretty Nikki was, you've never guess that she was once a cop at all. Not that there aren't any good looking female cops out there but I never see any.

This may sound weird but Nikki wore the best smelling perfume in the world too. I always meant to ask her what the fragrance was because it smelled heavenly on her. I don't want to sound like a stalker of the PSA reps, but she was one fine looking and smelling lady with a great personality to boot. Sounds like the perfect woman. She was a 9 in my estimation. That's really too bad about her leaving PSA. >>

Was Nikki the one w/ her nose pierced?

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

There was several Postings prior to my last comment which now looks out of place. There was a photo of a very large woman. Apparently the monitor came by with the broom...
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Was Nikki the one w/ her nose pierced?

Greg M. >>

No, I think that's Sonya who's very nice too.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mike, your card's weren't mailed yet either, I was too busy writing love letters to Nikki which I do on a weekly basis. Maybe that's why she left image .

They will be DROPPED in the mail box on Saturday.

Rich
  • Options
    Wow. New to forums and collecting and if this is how you all treat women in the industry, maybe I don't want to to be a part of it after all. Especially if you are raggin' on a woman who helped you with your grading issues. Or is this just a bunch of immature banter from the boys cuz you all have nothing better to do when you are not playing with your cards? Remind me to steer clear of you at shows. Yikes.
  • Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

<< <i>Wow. New to forums and collecting and if this is how you all treat women in the industry, maybe I don't want to to be a part of it after all. Especially if you are raggin' on a woman who helped you with your grading issues. Or is this just a bunch of immature banter from the boys cuz you all have nothing better to do when you are not playing with your cards? Remind me to steer clear of you at shows. Yikes. >>

Mz Smith,

Wecome!

Lighten up a little! If you stick around, I promise, if you enjoy collecting you will enjoy these threads! But don't be such a prude!

All in fun! But if this thread bothers you that much! Maybe you should subscribe to Beckett Magazine, and let these threads go? image

rd

P.S. Just kidding! Pleeeeeze stick around a little longer! (What else can you expect when you "pit a zillion males" in a chat room? Besides the topic at hand, women always seem to come up in the subject matter. We need some broads (just kidding) around here to put us in our places, so stick around! BTW, what do you collect? And if you are hot, you will drive us boring hobbyists wild! LOL!)