Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

How do I delete card

How do I delete a few cards from my set in the registry? I have to replace them with higher graded cards. I have tried several times going into edit function and I don't see where there is a delete button. The instructions say click delete next to the card you want to delete. What am I missing here? Please help this computer dummy. I need clear percise steps that any idiot can follow. Thanks.

Ed
email address: alohaet@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Open your set in the Set Registry. Next to the cards you want to upgrade, you must first delete them.

In each line on the Registry, there are two links all the way over on the right side. One for edits and one for deletes. Click on Delete, and then the Registry will ask "Is this the card you want to delete?" Click "Delete Card" and then proceed to your next cards to delete.

MS
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    I think I may see the source of your confusion. On some screens, the EDIT/DELETE button is too far over on the right side to see. You may have to scroll the screen sideways to notice it. Once you've done that you should find it. I had the same questions before I even knew that there was a Forum. Good luck!
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    Thanks guys for the great information. I was able to complete my task. You both made my day. My set will now show the correct listings and grades. Thanks again.

Ed-alohaet@hotmail.com
    email address: alohaet@hotmail.com
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    this is about the oldest thread I could find......................

• Options
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options