Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Thank you, Gayle. All-time finest Roosie set(s) viewable now.

Thank you Gayle.
I have been asked many times to "turn on" my MS Roosie set(s) for view. It is close to perfection, and contains ten ms68s.
There are only 26 ms68s in the entire silver Roosie series and three are SMS, leaving only 23 ms68s in the entire set. Now, of those 23 ms68s, only sixteen dates are represented.
In other words the #1 Roosie set is only six coins from perfection, assuming that the next six 8s I get are dupes of dates where there is already an 8. Perhaps that even rivals Green's Kennedys (9 coins from perfection, I believe).
Thanks, Gayle. You are terrific. image
PS. Look for the commems to also become viewable, shortly.

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gosh darn, what an impressive set!! I can hardly wait for your commemorative set to be unveiled!

I hope you plan to eventually include pictures of the coins? Seeing a number is OK, but seeing the actual coin...well, that's really neat!

Mark
    Mark

• Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm taking applications for someone to scan 'em. I worthless in this regard. I hope it'll happen soon too. Thanks.
  • Options
    Steve too bad you are on the left coast I could have helped you with those scans.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Believe me, Bill I think that thought at least once a day. Thanks.
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

I dug up one from the past. This is the oldest Roosie thread I could find. I wonder how his #1 set would rank today???

Later, Paul.
  • Options

Not very high I’m afraid. This was before FB designations. The set had some FB, but the bands weren’t necessarily a primary focus at the time.
    This set was later combined with another great...
    But that’s another story. ;)