Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Set Registry Updates and New Slabs Came and Photos

Well, I got some more back today and they all came back PSA8's. Including Yastrzemski, Perez, Reynolds, Aaron, Hendrick, Jenkins, and 72 Topps AL-NL Rookie Stars. I still can't update the Set Registry. I had no time yesterday and decided to upload pictures to the Set Registry. I did 125 dpi with a compression of 80 and had no problem at all getting them to load. The secret, at least for me is to scan them all in and save them in the format that I want and then go to the Set Registry and update all at once. Seems to work pretty good.

Thanks

Dale
1st Finest Set - 1981 Baseball Fleer Basic - Retired
1st Finest Set - 1981 Baseball Fleer Master - Retired
1st Finest Set - 1955 Baseball Golden Stamps - Cleveland Indians - Retired
1st Finest Set - Mel Harder Baseball Master - Active
Mel Harder Showcase Set - Active
#15 on Current Set Registry - 1972 Topps Baseball - Retired
#23 on All Time Set Registry - 1972 Topps Baseball - Retired

Comments

• Make that 150 dpi.

Sorry.
    1st Finest Set - 1981 Baseball Fleer Basic - Retired
    1st Finest Set - 1981 Baseball Fleer Master - Retired
    1st Finest Set - 1955 Baseball Golden Stamps - Cleveland Indians - Retired
    1st Finest Set - Mel Harder Baseball Master - Active
    Mel Harder Showcase Set - Active
    #15 on Current Set Registry - 1972 Topps Baseball - Retired
    #23 on All Time Set Registry - 1972 Topps Baseball - Retired
  • FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    See Dale... its not that hard!

I just always get this picture of the grader getting ready to start going through my cards when the phone rings... And its always - "my mother is coming to stay with us a few weeks" or "Here... you talk to your son - I've had it up to here!" Or whatever else could turn a persons mood sour...

I've been thinking of including cookies or something with each load and maybe a little note - "this is a small token of my appreciation for all that you do, your worship. Words cannot adequately express my respect and the profound sense of awe that I feel when I think of the skill and patience that it must take to grade these cards as magnificently as you do... If I should ever have children, I can only hope that I can be as proud of them someday as your parents must be of you... image "

Think it'll help?
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • FB,

LOL! I would suggest sending those words to David Hall, he'd love it!

Sky
    "Some people know the price of everything and the value of nothing"

"Give me a reason to fly, and I'll be there"
  • FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Thanks Sky!

Maybe after I hit the 100% on my 72. For now, I'll keep it tongue in cheek on the registry. I don't tempt fate any more than I have to! image

P.S. - Since I didn't jump on the congrats bandwagon - I'll say it now! Great job to both you and JW. I'm nearing 75% on the 72 and I'm seeing what a booger it can be to find high quality cards for future grading! You guys are amazing.
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!