Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Congrats to "curly" Lincoln Cents, Matte Proof>

1909-1916. He has moved into the top 20 current sets! Here comes curly!
Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.

Comments

• Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You GO Curley, and that 1915...awesome!

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 2,880

Brothers, he may have nice MPLs, but he ain't nuthin' but a curly wannabe. He's requested anonymity from Brian and I can't find out who he is. He doesn't post and Brian is sworn to secrecy.

He's after me and it's drivin' me crazy! I can't eat and I can't sleep. Why just the other day Mrs. curly said: "I bet he's cute." aaarrrggghh!

To borrow a term from the 18th century, I may have to challenge him to an "inspection". Trouble is, I can't get ahold of him.
    Every man is a self made man.
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curly, I have no idea what you just wroteimage, but I do love those MPLs !!
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options

<< <i>Curly, I have no idea what you just wroteimage, but I do love those MPLs !! >>

I don't know who "Here comes curly" is. This curly ain't that curly.
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like there goes Curly. LOL
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    BWRCBWRC Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭
    When this curly wanabe gets back from fishin in Florida, he will not be to pleased with his latest "ranking"image
    Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.
  • Options

Good grief brothers, how many curlys we got around here nowadays? There's "Here comes curly" and "There goes curly". None of them post, they just antagonize this curly.
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <--------------Here's my Curly!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options

Another curly registry set! This time it's "curly's low side"! These birds need to pay royalties to the real curly. It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!
  • Options
    BWRCBWRC Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭

Brother,

I was thinking the next one will be called "the real curly"!!
  • Options

<< <i>Brother,

I was thinking the next one will be called "the real curly"!! >>

Won't do me any good....I don't even know who the "real curly" is any more. I'm an old man, I'm confused.