Home Autographs Forum
Options

Stanley Gibbons

Hi All,

I am a Darkside coin collector and live on the Darkside coin thread ( although lately due to time constrictions I have been sleeping on that thread ).

I have a question about Autographs, or rather, about a company that sells autographs.

There is a company in the UK called Stanley Gibbons, although they have an American representative as well.

Has anyone here dealt with this company ?

If so could you please let me know about your experience with them ?

Many thanks,

Zar

Stanley Gibbons Linky Pooh

The meaning of life ? I don't know but I am sure that coins have something to do with it.

Zar's Ebay

Comments

• Options
    They do appear to be reputable stamp dealers, but this is the the first time I've read about autographs.
  • Options
    SG Autograph Link

Your opinion on this would be appreciated. image
    The meaning of life ? I don't know but I am sure that coins have something to do with it.

Zar's Ebay
  • Options
    Thanks for the link. Fraser's should be fine. They have a store in The Strand. They do seem a bit pricey. Their lifetime guarantee is on retail items, so I don't know if it applies to auctions. A good dealer won't mind answering questions. If you're looking at particular piece, ask about it's provenance. They should be able to tell you where they got and how they know the signature is real.
  • Options

Here are some of my collection of autographed "FDC" First Day Covers.
    Stanley Gibbons are the most famouse stamp dealers in the world.