Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1965 Football Raw now $50 for lot delivered

Alright folks, this time I will price my cards! Sorry for the bad form last time. Here are 10 1965 football that are all in excellent condition. Nice corners and very white borders. There are no stars but they might fill some holes in a collection. Nice centering too. There is a small stain on the back of the 82 Bob McLeod card. $50 for the lot, I ship and insure. Or $10 each and $2 for postage (1st class mail). If you prefer, I'll set you up a special auction on ebay, or just Paypal is fine. My ebay user id is camille1joy I have been on since '03. The last time I looked, my feedback was 340 100%. My email is genetomlinson@clearwire.net my phone number is 325-260-5735 if you prefer. Here are some scans. Thanks for lookin' y'all! Regards, Gene
imageimageimageimage
GLEN BASS IS SOLD!!!!!
The goal of one's life shouldn't be to arrive contently at the grave in a perfectly preserved body but to slide in sideways, totally worn out shouting "Holy S--T what a ride!"

Comments

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    PM sent regarding the Glen Bass card.

James
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.