Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I did what I was supposed to but my listing wasn't free, Ebay...

I hate the way they have everything set up now...it's really aggravating...

Comments

• Options
    sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    It isn't a free listing. It is no insertion fee when you buy gallery.
  • Options
    I did...
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,749 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It isn't a free listing. It is no insertion fee when you buy gallery. >>

I believe you're right...might be a few other stipulations as well...I looked at it and quickly saw I didn't want to do it so I didn't really check into it much further.

Ebay tries to pretend to be so "caring" about misleading titles and things such as that...yet offering a "FREE" listing is very misleading because as you pointed out...it's not exactly "free" is it?
  • Options
    Tedw9Tedw9 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭
    I looked into that too. I believe how it works is that your listing cost 40 cents, and gallery cost 35 cents. So instead of you paying 75 cents, it cost you just the gallery fee of 35 cents. I hope that makes sense.
    Looking for Carl Willey items.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,749 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I looked into that too. I believe how it works is that your listing cost 40 cents, and gallery cost 35 cents. So instead of you paying 75 cents, it cost you just the gallery fee of 35 cents. I hope that makes sense. >>

I guess 35 cents is ebay's definition of "Free" - LOL
  • Options
    chbchb Posts: 212
    Click Seller Account, then View Account Status from My Ebay. Find the listings & see if they say Promotional Rate in red letters with the corrected amount. This is how it works for me since I use Auctiva to upload.
  • Options
    Please note: For sellers listing with any tool other than the latest version of the Sell Your Item form (SYI 3.0) the promotional price will not be shown during the listing process. Instead the discount will be reflected in the "View Account Status" section in My eBay, as well as in your next invoice.