Options

byron leftwich cut by the jaguars, david garrard starter

pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
according to local news reports..
·p_A·

Comments

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    CBS Sportsline has also reported it--seems like that came out of nowhere.

Did the local news sources/rumors in your area even mention this as a possibilty prior to today?
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    Wow, that really did come out of nowhere, I read that leftwich had dropped like 30 pounds and was ready to go as the starter. I guess Del Rio really is on the hot seat this year.
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>CBS Sportsline has also reported it--seems like that came out of nowhere.

Did the local news sources/rumors in your area even mention this as a possibilty prior to today? >>

i had no idea.. but actually i really havent been keeping up with sports much at all the last few months, i hardly even read the sports section in the paper anymore.. image
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wont say I am suprised by this, Garrard played well last year and Leftwich just has not gotten it done.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    It looks like Weaver wanted to sell tickets, and this will sell tickets.

Kevin
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched one of the Jaguars preseason games for awhile a few weeks ago and Leftwich looked like a rookie QB out there - pathetic mistakes he was making.