Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Announced Set Special a Day Early

I think that's the first time I've seen that. But I'm sure glad it's my favorite sport.
And the year range is optimal also. PSA getting lots o'cards from us this month.

Hail Football Season!

http://www.psacard.com/setregspecial.chtml
Jeremy

Comments

• Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    Awesome..Was hoping for that one!

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    I'm all over this one! I LOVE FOOTBALL cards!!
    Paul
  • Options

<< <i>I think that's the first time I've seen that. But I'm sure glad it's my favorite sport.
    And the year range is optimal also. PSA getting lots o'cards from us this month.

Hail Football Season!

http://www.psacard.com/setregspecial.chtml >>

Awesome, thanks for the heads up Jeremy.

Now i gotta hurry and get my 100 card sub in before your 10,000 card sub
  • Options
    I'll put a note on my order to ask them to take care of you first.
    Honestly I'm never really in a big hurry anyhow. 2 days or 2 months, as long as the grades are fair.
    Jeremy
  • Options
    I agree.....great special. Does anyone know what the the other special is yet?(the collectors club special)
  • Options
    And with the way they are grading right now......

GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THAT!

• Options
    According to the details this is a 2 month special through the end of October.
    Learn some history of the game. Join a vintage base ball team in your area and get out there.
    Simsbury Taverneers
    My PSA Sets
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    Now that there's a two month window for submitting, are there any cards that are hard to find in PSA 9 from 73 on up?? Other than star cards. I have sets from those years that I was thinking of looking thru and submitting and now may have to just do it....
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    just another piece of info....meant to say from 73 thru the mid 80s.....don't have all that much after that....
  • Options
    This would be great if we could now get that pack rip off the ground.