Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Selling complete set Modern Proof Comms

I have began buying these over 4 years ago with the plans to hang onto them for my 9 year old son at the time. However money is getting tight so the coins have to leave a little at a time. I will be selling these at prices you cant get anywhere. Not even ebay! and not even close.

If you want to see some of the coins. Go to the proof complete set of the PCGS registry and we are ranked #21 at this time. We are under Ryan Millers Comms.

We will not divide them up as singles. We may look at dividing them up per denonimation. I.E $1, $5 gold etc.

ALL OF THE BELOW ARE PCGS PR69 AND FIRM OF COURSE IN THE PRICE AND BUYER PAYS SHIPPING AND INSURANCE COST.

$1 - Silver (lots of rarities) $2999.00 (limited edition PCGS flag tags, signed Buffalo).(All coins are present)
1/2 dollar - Silver 385.00 (signed GW) (all coins up to date)
$5 Gold $4750.00 (PCGS flag series on some tags) (missing 4 or 5 coins in the series)
$10 Gold $1895.00 (Missing I think 1 maybe two coins in the series)

All Gold coins will come in the older style (very cool GREEN PCGS BOX) THE SILVER COINS WILL COME IN THE NEW PCGS BLUE BOXS)

All of the silver coins are perfect. However I did crack one of the cases when I dropped it. 15.00 and PCGS will replace. I ALSO NOTICED THAT A FEW OF THE $5 gold coins (ONLY) Had SOME SHOWING OF SMALL TONING ON THE REVERSE OF SOME COINS. OH WELL GOLD IS GOLD.
Transactions..
wondercoin, duffman,PiecesOfMe, Smittys, LogPotato, Bumanchu, Tydye, segoja, Harry779, FullCameo, Twosidestoeverycoin, jmdm1194, rkfish, drewsef, Chrischampeo, Kaelasdad, Ahrensdad, Dabigkahuna, Barbwire, sebrown, mkman123, Gerard

Comments