Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

my First A and G purchase 2 boxes

So I have been seeing all these post on this board talking about the AG product. Today I was at Target and saw two boxes on the shelf. I read last night where someone was saying you had to be there when the boxes arrived because they sell quickly. I bought both... I have not bought any new wax in at least a year and probably no complete boxes in 2 or more years. Now I remember why...

Now I could be missing something, but I don't think I got anything worth a flip. I got one arod road to 500 card and about 7 of those Dick Perez, look like diamond kings, cards. One of those was Jeter. Other than that I got a few cards that say rookie card and regular issue stuff. Is there something I should know about hte numbers? Are there SP cards that maybe I hit? What are those numbers? Thanks

Chris
"I put my pants on just like you... One leg at a time. The differences is when I put them on, I make gold records."

Comments

• Options
    First look at the backs of the minis. Look for minis with no numbers and the different backs. There is a list of the SPs on the 3rd or 4th page of the main A&G thread.