Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Perez Steele Great Moments autos for sale

I have 4 of these that I purchased from Bill Daniels quite some time ago. He is one of the top auto Perez Steele dealers in the country. My price for all 4 of these are 75.00 which is below Bill Daniels current prices. I guarantee the authenticity of all 4.
There are 2 Duke Snider, 1 Lou Brock, and 1 Lou Boudreau (deceased, I believe). Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks

Comments

• AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭
    nice items
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Thanks John
  • rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    are the reg card sized or postcard hof type sized, real autographed?i like em
    T3 size...bigger than a postcard. In person, they are awesome!
  • rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    yeah ok, that the one i have the ya tittle ho postacrd of that is in a gigantic 10x6 slab lol,is a giant frisbee!!!!autographed yank or facimilles onthe card?if real autoed i want em-could use em ion my hof bb set boudreau is dead,let me know toght ,ill se if i have any $ in my paypal lol, i just dumped it all yesterday- ishould, damn me and my greedy fingers,pm me as il forget all about it!
    randy
    Yeah Randy, those are real autos, not fascimilies. They are still available if you want them. Yes, those are the ones with the big slabs if that is what you choose to do with them...enough to whip at the nosey neighbor and knock them out!
    Still available...no takers???