Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I really want to thank and appreciate the people I have communicated with on this board.

I really want to say thank you for those I have done business with and those of you that have given me advice. It really means a lot. Like I stated before I was stopped collecting in 1990 and now I am back full force but when I got back into the hobby I noticed the "graded" aspect of the hobby. At first I felt like I was lost and had no clue what angle to get back in the hobby, what to look for with the graded cards, what graded company to use and stay away from and more information that I needed. The hobby has changed so much in my 17 year lay off. I just wanted to really thank those of you and I value your opinions and some of you have saved me money on certain items! Thanks for all you guys do for new people to the board! Keep up the good work!!!

Josh
"If someone tells you that money is the root of all evil. They don't have any"

Comments

• Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw shucksimage

Steve

PS...image
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    I feel the same way Josh, I've only been a board member for a couple of months, but it's been a great experience and has brought the joy back into this hobby for me.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Nothing better than sharing knowledge and experience whether it be good or bad. We all learn from it and make our informed decisions. Good luck Josh!
  • Options
    chbchb Posts: 212
    Yep, some very knowledgeable people here who offer good advice at no charge. I've learned alot.

Lawnmowerman, this would be a good place to insert the pic of your teddy bear now image
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    matt-where matts and barry-must be asleep or he would already hit it,matts quick!
    randy
  • Options
    jamesryanbelljamesryanbell Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I feel the same way Josh, I've only been a board member for a couple of months, but it's been a great experience and has brought the joy back into this hobby for me. >>

My thoughts exactly. SUPER nice people on this board.
    -- Ryan Bell