Jackie Robinson Beauty ...

Comments

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    NICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEE

holder
  • Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,914 ✭✭✭✭
    Bootiful looking card, tho I'd ruther it was graded by someone else.
  • Options
    Nice holder....the red spots above the "AC" in Jackie is enough to get a qualifier...but the red box behind the Dodgers logo is off, too. Quite a generous 9. Not saying I wouldn't love to own it, though...even with the tilt. imageb
  • Options
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET card, Gumby put the cr*@^k pipe down...by-the-by the cubbies just went back-to-back taters.
    I NEED HANKS!!!
  • Options

<< <i>SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET card, Gumby put the cr*@^k pipe down...by-the-by the cubbies just went back-to-back taters. >>

whatever dude... that card is 8 (PD) at best IMO...compare the red box in the logo to this one:

PSA 7

or this one:

PSA 8
  • Options
    scooter729scooter729 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭
    Is it just a slight tilt to the card, or did Mr. Exact-O Razor pay a visit to that top border? Not that GAI would ever let a trimmed card slip through the cracks though....
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    Looks great, hope it crosses.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options

<< <i>Is it just a slight tilt to the card, or did Mr. Exact-O Razor pay a visit to that top border? Not that GAI would ever let a trimmed card slip through the cracks though.... >>

It looks like tilt to me, but this one looks like a midget to me...same grade, though.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    great card
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started