Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

My Thanks To Bob Willey

In the past 2 weeks I purchased several hundred dollars worth of PSA Graded Horrors of War & War News Pictures cards from Bob. A minor problem developed and Bob took care of it in an efficient and proffesional manner. I read about so many scam sellers that I thought it appropriate to compliment a great seller.
My only complaint is that Bob is forcing me to max. out my credit cards and blow my card collecting budget by selling so many great cards all at once. Gonna have "SOME SPLAINING TO DO" (In my best Rickey Ricardo voice) when my wife sees the CC bils.
Just kidding Bob - keep those great cards coming and I'll keep buying them.
30's R Want List:

R73 1933 Goudey Indian Gum - Series 288 - Nos. 118
Also looking for 1953 Parkhurst & 1953 Quaker Oats Ripley's BION.

If you have any available for sale PM me

Comments

• Options
    Wow, thanks for the comments!!
    I am glad you are so happy, I aim to please.
    I have been fortunate recently to really come into a lot of very nice Non-Sports cards. right now I think I have up about 150 Horrors of War. And other Non-Sports cards.

I hope I keep getting the great cards.
    I have another bunch coming in next week.
    Target Moon, Robin Hood, TV Westerns, Indian Trading Cards, and some Sports cards.

And thanks to all the other great Non-Sports Buyers who have kept me going.

And sorry about the CC and the 'splaining...
    :-) (but it helps my CC bills...)
  • Options
  • Options
    I agree - Bob is the best seller that I have ever bought cards from. No exceptions - Shows, Auctions, Mail Order & Ebay, no one has ever surpassed Bob in helping me obtain great cards for my collection. I just received Horrors of War No. 280 in PSA4 from Bob. Another great card that I'm very happy to own.
    My highest recommedation to him. It's great to praise someone with high levels of integrity and customer service.
    30's R Want List:

R73 1933 Goudey Indian Gum - Series 288 - Nos. 118
    Also looking for 1953 Parkhurst & 1953 Quaker Oats Ripley's BION.

If you have any available for sale PM me