Home Sports Talk

Any Fantasy Football sleepers for me to draft....

milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
Our draft is this Sunday. We are allowed to retain 2 players drafted the previous year after round 8. My two keepers from last year are Travis Henry (12th round) and Colston (15th round). I also have the number 1 pick in the draft.....gee who should I take.

Not a bad start to my team. My question is......Is there any sleeper picks out there I should keep an eye on? Maybe someone to draft late in preporation for the following year as a keeper?

Thanks,
Bob

ebay seller name milbroco
email bcmiller7@comcast.net

Comments

• gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    Vincent Jackson and Ladell Betts to name two...
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jerious Norwood-RB Atlanta, this kid can FLAT OUT FLY! Not a deep sleeper but could turn out to be a 5th -7th round GEM.
  • Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calvin Johnson, Brandon Jackson, Jacoby Jones (? - Texans), Greg Olsen are all great rookies. Also the packers rookie WR (J.J.??).

DJ Hackett, Bernard Berrian, both Brandon's in Denver, Thomas Jones, Kitna (smoetimes) and LaMont Jordan all seem to go later than they should and as such are good value picks. Dominic Rhodes is nice if you can get him in the last round and wait 7 weeks (4 game suspension, a bye, and the Chargers game are weeks 1-6). Devin Hester is a good late round flyer too.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    What's the latest on Kevin Jones, anyone know? He could either be a great minor "sleeper" of sorts, or if he can't go, then Tatum Bell is the starter there, and he might not get picked right away.

Also, I like Norwood a lot, but how many carries is he slated to get? If he splits time again in the backfield, that hurts his fantasy value. And Ladell Betts? Is Portis hurt?
  • StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>What's the latest on Kevin Jones, anyone know? He could either be a great minor "sleeper" of sorts, or if he can't go, then Tatum Bell is the starter there, and he might not get picked right away.

Also, I like Norwood a lot, but how many carries is he slated to get? If he splits time again in the backfield, that hurts his fantasy value. And Ladell Betts? Is Portis hurt? >>

Portis, not now but probably soon!!
  • ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I agree with you - and Betts would probably start on a lot of teams. Probably not a bad mid-round pick, depending on how big the draft is.
  • StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Alexander WR for the Colts, might be a good late rounder.
  • gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Alexander WR for the Colts, might be a good late rounder. >>

I think you mean Anthony Gonzalez?

<< <i>

<< <i>Alexander WR for the Colts, might be a good late rounder. >>

I think you mean Anthony Gonzalez? >>

That is who he means, he was the last position player I took in my draft.
  • Anthony Gonzalez will pay big dividends
    Collecting:
    Dallas Cowboys
    SuperBowl MVPs
    Heisman Trophy Winers

<< <i>Anthony Gonzalez will pay big dividends >>

Hopefully he can be the newer version of Brandon Stokley