Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Where's the progress?

Okay -- I agree that this has become like a second sports card and memorabilia forum.

So what is actually up with the PSA Set Registry? I understand that most people were out and about during the Holidays -- but I would have expected most employees to be back by the second of January.

I can't say that I've seen any new sets added to the registry, any existing sets going from unweighted to weighted, or much else going on.

I'm hoping to see some progress this week.
I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.

Comments

• Options
    Have faith!

However, I believe that one set added per business day is not an unreasonable expectation. In theory, the waiting list should be cleared by the end of March. Am I willing to bet money on this?....Not a chance!
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    One unweighted set per day is more than reasonable, especially since many of the databases were already built by collectors like me for PSA. Nonetheless, I wouldn't count on it either.
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    PSA hasn't updated the online articles yet this year either. I would be happy to see unweighted sets added at the rate of 5 or so per week, and it would probably be easiest to add them all at one time (plus it makes for a nice announcement on the home page).

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Well they have now added 1962 Topps and the E-95 set. Progress is good.

Would love to see someone out there register an E95 set. I am very happy to see a carmel set (besides Cracker Jack) listed in the Registry. (I also like seeing tough sets listed there -- this one has a max set weight of 7.24).
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.