Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

I want your "Action Packed" brand cards (Football, baseball) Please!

Hey, I decided I'm interested in Action Packed football and baseball cards. The sets I am interested in include all of the football sets and the 1992 Action Packed professional baseball set. Please let me know what you have and how much you are looking to get for them and I will gladly take them off your hands.

Thanks!

- Joe

(PM me with any offers)

Comments

• Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    Hi I have 2 1993 action packed all star baseball sets one with a 24 k Bob Gibson Insert card. I also have a wrestling set and a Macho man auto insert. Let me know. Mike
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Was there ever a vintage action packed set done? I found some cards of 60's players that look like action packed?
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    I have a couple of John Madden Team sets lying around and maybe a few duplicates. Give me a couple of days and I'll find them for you.

Barry
  • Options
    I have an Action Packed 1992 Irving Fryar Football Autographed card. PM me if you are interested.
    PAVEL BURE "THE RUSSIAN ROCKET"

I am looking for ANY Pavel Bure cards you might be willing to sell off. Please just send me a PM if you do. Thanks!!

Successful Transactions with: bigfische, BobaFett72, Karb
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I just bought a complete set of 1991 24kt gold's, and a bunch of other 24kt singles from various years (all FB). Let me know what you need.

Lee
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    I have a complete 1990 Action Packed Football set, 1-280.

The only difference is that the entire group has NEVER BEEN FOLDED!

It includes the rare Jim Plunkett Braille card!

LMK and thanks.

Tony
    KalineFan
  • Options
    WFFLWFFL Posts: 494 ✭✭✭
    I have a 1993 Action Packed Football Proof Sheet 19456/75000. Sheet includes Emmitt Smith, Barry Foster, Steve Young, Thurman Thomas, Barry Sanders, and Warren Moon.