Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Last 6 hours on 64 Topps PSA Lot!!

Last 6 Hours (ebay) on my PSA Lot from the 64 Series. Please take a look see if you wanting to start a 60's baseball registry. Im 29th on the registry. Lot stands at 3100 right now. Thanks................rob

64 Topps PSA Lot with PSA 8 Mantle!!!!!
1964 Topps Football

Comments

• Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    You've done well with this Rob. Congrats and I hope it goes higher.

Ron
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭
    Ron, thank for your reply and I also want to thank you for your kind words. I took off work today to watch this lot. Im hoping i can make 3500 on it but i dont know. I know im taking a little bit of a loss but it has been fun. Im leaving for Iraq very very soon and hope to use this money to purchase a few cards for the kids before I leave. I figure a few nice vintage baseball rookies and some football rookies so they have a little in their collection other then just a big lot of cards. The 64's are really nice and Im also giving the lucky winner some PSA ready raw cards of the 64 set. I let my PSA membership expire and hope to get it back so I can get SMR's to read in IRaq. Thanks again Ron and God Bless.................Rob
    1964 Topps Football
  • Options
    Less than 3 hours..........I guess this is my last bump.. Thanks everyone for looking and please bid if you would like.................Rob
    1964 Topps Football
  • Options
    52 minutes..........this is fun
    1964 Topps Football
  • Options
    Rob:

Wow, you got a GREAT price on your cards. Congrats! ! !

Just wish you were still able to find out who the underbidders were. For the price that you got for your partial set, I would love to see what I could get for mine now.

Good lucky and God Bless on your deployment. Make sure you keep your head down.

Rob Ruth
  • Options
    WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭
    Rob Ruth,

I was the underbidder - drop me a line.

John

jwondowski@aol.com
    Wondo

• Options
    John:

email sent.

Rob Ruth