Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH- 2006 W UNC $25 1/2 OUNCE GOLD $525 SHIPPED/INSURED

2006w burnished uncirculated.

Have at least 10 available.

$525 each shipped and insured.

All prices listed if paying by Money order or check.

Add 3% if paying by Paypal

Paypal only shipped to confirmed address(billing and shipping address must be the same)

Thanks for looking

My Ebay ID is Gemstate-coins if you want to see my feedback file(99%+)

Thanks for looking.

Comments

• Gem,

Are they just raw in a capsule, pulled from sets?

Are they raw singles w/ Mint Kits?

Thanks in advance!

• BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Gem,

Are they just raw in a capsule, pulled from sets?

Are they raw singles w/ Mint Kits?

Thanks in advance! >>

???

By the last part, do you mean the singles in the little mint boxes?
    I have a few of them as well...I need to watch what they go for...need to sell a few (planned to keep to watch them go up, but got the bill for the kid's school, and it isn't even college image )

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Yes, Boch, to me a Mint Kit is all the official Packaging.

For example for 2006 W Unc Silver Eagle Coin, it comes with the Z6F 2-part Box, Velvet Pouch and COA + empty Capsule (adds a bit of class to the deal), even though I buy my empty capsules on Ebay because I NEVER submitt a coin out of the mint capsule.

I learned my lesson last year with a $50 2006 W Plat Proof Coin that I tried to transfer to a flip. I only transfered a small smudge on to the coin. Now it sits in the Mint Kit ungraded because I don't know how to remove the smudge!
  • Coinboy,
    No, these are not raw, but were sent in to PCGS under Bulk grading. I don't think they liked the Dealer that sent because I got hosed on the grades. I only had a 1 out of 50 come back 70 and I know there should have been more but all the rest came back 69's.

These did come from single boxes and I can include capsules and mint boxes, etc....

Thanks for inquiring, Gemstate
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks CB....

That's what I have. I was just wondering as I like to compare apples to apples.

Gemstatecoins....sounds too bad that more didn't get 70 but 69 isn't bad enough to say "hosed" imho. Now, if they were 68 or less, I would say hosed image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• << <i>Thanks CB....

That's what I have. I was just wondering as I like to compare apples to apples.

Gemstatecoins....sounds too bad that more didn't get 70 but 69 isn't bad enough to say "hosed" imho. Now, if they were 68 or less, I would say hosed image >>

Bochi... PM me and I can explain further what hosed means. gem