Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1979 Bazooka Alien card set

Good day,
Currently I have the number one Registered set of these cards in the Registry. I am at %45 per cent completion with a straight NM-MT 8 rating. I have accomplished this by submitting all 82 cards from this set that have been submitted so far. I have had great difficulty with getting High Grades for this particular set, the highest beeing NM-MT 8 with no 9's or 10's. Even though I can submit 50's and 60's stuff and consistently get 9's and even 10's. So besides the frustration part of the equation I have several of my 60's sets that I need to concentrate on and after a couple of years working on this set am ready to move on.
So before I dump these on E-bay I thought I would give you all a chance to pick up the mantle and move forward with this project.
I am willing to listen to Reasonable offers for the entire lot I have, but will not just give them away, would like to get what I have into them which will be suprisingly low as I have used the Specials to get this far. There are 38 NM-MT 8's with NQ and you will have the #1 set on the Registry. Drop me an E-Mail at:

nduty@cordillerametro.org

Thanks
Neil
Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    bishopbishop Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    I had not realized Mantle was in this set image
    Topps Baseball-1948, 1951 to 2017
    Bowman Baseball -1948-1955
    Fleer Baseball-1923, 1959-2007

Al
  • Options
    I knew somebody would catch me butchering the English language............................
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    Can you post a scan of a few (preferably with an Alien on them)? Are these the same as the 1979 TOPPS Alien cards?

Paul H.
    www.disc-or-die.com
    www.jamesbondcards.com
    www.vintagestarwarscards.com
    paul@disc-or-die.com
    transparentpunk@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Paul,
    Been out of town. Please e-mail me directly at

cami@sopris.net

I will return note with scans. These are the same cards, I don't know why PSA calls them Bazooka Alien, the only manufacturing on the cards is Twenth Century Fox.

I also have updated and am now at %50 with 42 PSA NM-MT 8's with no qualifiers.
    Thanks
    Neil