Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Anyone need any '93 Bowman football?

I just cracked open a box.
"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Here is my want list.

1993 Bowman:
    #59-Harris Barton
    #95-Charles Haley
    #269-Derrick Lassic
    #276-Earnest Byner
    #284-Ethan Horton
    #300-Emmitt Smith Foil
    #382-Kevin Williams Foil

I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    What do you have for packers? I will take them all.
  • ldfergldferg Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭
    did you pull anything noteworthy?

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,577 ✭✭✭✭
    Got a Bettis, which is probably a 9, and a Roaf, which is likely an 8.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,577 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll go through the cards tonight or tomorrow to see what I have.